- Fitbit: The World’s Most Dangerous Tech Stock?
- Smartwatch War: Can Anyone Challenge Apple?
- Why Apple Is a No-Brainer Investment Right Now
- SUPERNAP: The New “Fort Knox” in the Desert
- The ONE Thing Stopping Me Shorting Twitter
- Spooky Chart Reveals the Headless Horseman of Stocks
- Follow These Activists Into This Global Market Leader
- Found Our New Patron Saint
- How to be a Cutthroat Investor…
- A Brand-New Report for You
- Gordon Gekko Knew What Was Up
- The “Pink Floyd” Indicator Says: BUY
- This Asset Could Buy You a Brand-New BMW
- An Original Van Gogh for Dirt Cheap?
- Why Did I Just Buy a Vault for My House?
By Louis Basenese - Oct 6, 2015
While the bulls talk a good game, the reality is far different for “one-hit” Fitbit, as fierce competition threatens its entire future.
By Greg Miller - Sep 18, 2015
We discuss the recently announced upgrades to the Apple Watch, the battle to achieve both function AND fashion, and whether anyone can challenge Apple.
By Louis Basenese - Sep 16, 2015
While Apple’s recent product unveiling had the usual hoopla, it was actually a non-product announcement that will have the biggest impact on future profits.
By Greg Miller - Sep 11, 2015
Greg Miller visits the huge SUPERNAP data center in Las Vegas to see how the facility works and why it’s so crucial for America’s top firms.
By Louis Basenese - Aug 31, 2015
We discuss recent woes for social media giant Twitter – and note that while there are compelling reasons to short the stock, there’s one BIG reason not to.
By Greg Miller - Aug 27, 2015
The breach of Ashley Madison’s website and leaking of users’ details has renewed privacy fears. And Spotify’s muddled privacy changes just landed it in trouble.